BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING (2-DAY)
Webinar Link https://thetrust.webex.com/thetrust/j.php?MTID=m0eda2098b8604117b9ee89eda5bcb169 Teleconference Information Call-in number: (844) 740-1264 or toll call (415) 655-0003 Session number: 2452 565 9194 # Meeting Password: 907 SPECIAL NOTICE: If you are going to participate via
Call-in number: (844) 740-1264 or toll call (415) 655-0003
Session number: 2452 565 9194 #
Meeting Password: 907
SPECIAL NOTICE: If you are going to participate via Audio Teleconference, please call in on a hard line telephone. Please do not call in on a speaker phone nor a cell phone. (To prevent audio feedback) Thank you.
There will be a Public Comment period starting at 4:15 pm on Wednesday, August 24, 2022.
Trust bylaws and charters call for a public comment period during all regular meetings of the full board of trustees to allow individuals to inform and advise the board about issues, problems or concerns. See our public comment guidelines for details and how to participate. To help the public comment period be more efficient and effective, please participate via the webinar link above.
- Agenda: Full Board Meeting, August 2022
- Packet: Full Board Meeting, August 2022
- Hand-Out: Harvest Annual Report Presentation Addendum , August 2022
- Hand-Out: Housing First Information and Data FY24 25
- Hand-Out: Trust 2024 & 2025 Revenue Forecast, August2022
- Hand-Out: FY24-25 Budget Memo Including Additional Early Intervention Strategies, August 2022
- Hand-Out: FY24-25 budget DRAFT with addl 800 EIS, August 2022
24 (Wednesday) 8:30 am - 25 (Thursday) 3:30 pm
via webinar & teleconference only