Public Recreational Use


The public use of Trust land for hunting, fishing, and other recreational activities is allowed under the following conditions. All activities must be:

  • Day use only
  • Non-commercial
  • Non-motorized
  • In compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws

All other activities may require written permission. The Trust Land Office reserves the right to close Trust land to public use at any time; all closed Trust land will be listed on this website. If you have any questions or need to report a problem that is occurring on Trust land, please call 907.269.8658.

Non-Commercial Recreation General Permit:

The Trust Land Office is in the process of implementing a Non-Commercial Recreation General Permit for use of Trust lands. If you have comments related to this decision, you can relay them following the instructions in the public notice linked below.

Trust lands closed to public use:
Icy Cape