The Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority (Trust) and statutory advisory boards maintain an advocacy network that communicates with grassroots advocates on issues related to legislative issues affecting Trust beneficiaries, their families, providers, and administrators who serve Trust beneficiaries.
- Sign up for the Action Network
- Learn more about our Action Network
- 2019 Joint Advocacy Report
- Advocacy from Home - how you can make a change
- Partner Advisory Boards
- Trust Overview
- 2020 Educational Materials