The Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority (Trust) and statutory advisory boards maintain an advocacy network that communicates with grassroots advocates on issues related to legislative issues affecting Trust beneficiaries, their families, providers, and administrators who serve Trust beneficiaries.
Upcoming Joint Advocacy Training Opportunities
Past Joint Advocacy Training Opportunities
- Nov. 14, 2018 – Mat-Su (Trust beneficiary focus)
- Nov. 9, 2018 – Soldotna (Trust beneficiary focus)
- Nov. 8, 2018 – Kenai (Disability Justice focus)
- Oct. 30, 2018 – Anchorage (Trust beneficiary focus)
- Oct. 29, 2018 – Anchorage (Disability Justice focus)