The board of trustees of the Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority has established a resource management committee to assist the board in advising the Trust Land Office (TLO) on managing the Trust’s
The board of trustees of the Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority has established a resource management committee to assist the board in advising the Trust Land Office (TLO) on managing the Trust’s non-cash assets including land and natural resources.
The role of the resource management committee will be to complete the following activities in consultation with the CEO, executive director (ED) of the TLO, and others as necessary:
- Ensure development of policies for protecting, enhancing, and managing the Trust’s non-cash resources in the best interests of the beneficiaries for approval by the board;
- Oversee implementation of policies at the direction of and on behalf of the board in accordance with Trust statutes, regulations and the committee charter adopted by the board;
- In consultation with the CEO and ED of the TLO, ratify the goals and objectives of the Trust Land Office and forward them to the board of trustees for their approval;
- Review the Trust’s memorandum of agreement (MOA) with Department of Natural Resources for management of the TLO as outlined in the MOA or not less than every 3 years and recommend for approval to the board of trustees; and
- Provide the committee’s written input and feedback to the CEO in support of the annual performance evaluation of the ED of the TLO as per the MOU.
A public comment period during Trust committee meetings may be scheduled based upon recommendations of staff. Public Comment periods allow individuals to inform and advise the board about issues, problems or concerns. See our public comment guidelines for details and how to participate. To help the public comment period be more efficient and effective, please participate via the webinar links below.
(Thursday) 12:45 pm - 2:15 pm
3745 Community Park Loop Anchorage, AK 99508
Jusdi Doucetmhtlo@alaska.gov 907-269-8658