Webinar Link https://thetrust.webex.com/thetrust/j.php?MTID=mf86ec34b29069b31ae072060463383e7 Teleconference Information Call-in number: (844) 740-1264 or toll call (415) 655-0003 Session number: 2459 130 1475 # Meeting Password: 907 SPECIAL NOTICE: If you are going to participate via Audio Teleconference, please
Call-in number: (844) 740-1264 or toll call (415) 655-0003
Session number: 2459 130 1475 #
Meeting Password: 907
SPECIAL NOTICE: If you are going to participate via Audio Teleconference, please call in on a hard line telephone. Please do not call in on a speaker phone nor a cell phone. (To prevent audio feedback) Thank you.
There will be a Public Comment period from 12:15 pm to 1:00 pm on Wednesday, August 25, 2021.
Trust bylaws and charters call for a public comment period during all regular meetings of the full board of trustees to allow individuals to inform and advise the board about issues, problems or concerns. See our public comment guidelines for details and how to participate. To help the public comment period be more efficient and effective, please participate via the webinar link above.
- Agenda: Full Board Meeting, August 2021
- Packet: Full Board Meeting, August 2021
- Hand-Out; Letter from Governors Office, August 2021
- Hand-Out: Role of Fiduciary Training Presentation, Aug 2021
- Hand-Out: Public Comment Written, 08/24/21
- Hand-Out: FY22 Budget Amendments Slide, Aug2021
- Hand-Out: FINAL GFMH Proposed Revised Recommendations, August 2021
- Supplemental: FY23 Budget Development supporting documents, reports, and resources
- Supplemental: FY20 Trust Closed Grant Report:
25 (Wednesday) 9:00 am - 26 (Thursday) 4:15 pm
via webinar & teleconference only
Mike Abbottmike.firstname.lastname@example.org 907-334-5909