BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING (2-DAY)
Webinar Link https://thetrust.webex.com/thetrust/j.php?MTID=m13b6e19221f7303deb0fadaac9dabf1c Teleconference Information Call-in number: (844) 740-1264 or toll call (415) 655-0003 Session number: 2630 835 3572 # Meeting Password: 907 SPECIAL NOTICE: If you are going to participate via
Call-in number: (844) 740-1264 or toll call (415) 655-0003
Session number: 2630 835 3572 #
Meeting Password: 907
SPECIAL NOTICE: If you are going to participate via Audio Teleconference, please call in on a hard line telephone. Please do not call in on a speaker phone nor a cell phone. (To prevent audio feedback) Thank you.
There will be a Public Comment period from 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm on Wednesday, May 24, 2023.
Trust bylaws and charters call for a public comment period during all regular meetings of the full board of trustees to allow individuals to inform and advise the board about issues, problems or concerns. See our public comment guidelines for details and how to participate. To help the public comment period be more efficient and effective, please participate via the webinar link above.
- Agenda: Full Board Meeting, May 2023
- Packet: Full Board Meeting, May 2023
- Hand-Out: Alaska Scorecard 2022: Key Issues Impacting Alaska Mental Health Trust Beneficiaries
- Video Link: CLF PSA with Dee Dee Jonrowe (30 seconds)
- Video Link: Trust Lands Video 2023 (30 seconds)
- Video Link: 988 Create! Art for Youth Mental Health (~3 minutes)
- Hand-Out: Mat-Su Health Foundation Presentation, May 2023
24 (Wednesday) 8:30 am - 25 (Thursday) 3:00 pm
Grand View Inn & Suites
2900 E Parks Hwy Wasilla, AK 99654