Webinar Link https://thetrust.webex.com/thetrust/j.php?MTID=m50f6e481eba056b9c2d9fcca0ca718a7 Teleconference Information Call-in number: (844) 740-1264 Session number: 287 008 547 # SPECIAL NOTICE: If you are going to participate via Audio Teleconference, please call in on a hard line telephone.
Call-in number: (844) 740-1264
Session number: 287 008 547 #
SPECIAL NOTICE: If you are going to participate via Audio Teleconference, please call in on a hard line telephone. Please do not call in on a speaker phone nor a cell phone. (To prevent audio feedback) Thank you.
There will be a Public Comment period at 5:00 pm on Wednesday, January 29, 2020. Public Comment can also be submitted in writing to: email@example.com
Trust bylaws and charters call for a public comment period during all regular meetings of the full board of trustees to allow individuals to inform and advise the board about issues, problems or concerns. See our public comment guidelines for details and how to participate. To help the public comment period be more efficient and effective, please participate via the webinar link above.
- Agenda: Full Board Meeting, January 2020
- Packet: Full Board Meeting, January 2020
- Hand-Out: SHARP Mission Moment, January 2020
- Hand-Out: SHARP Infographic, January 2020
- Hand-Out: Financial Dashboard Report, Dec 31
- Hand-Out: Joint Advocacy Presentation, January 2020 – Revised
- Hand-Out: What is a Reentry Simulation
- Hand-Out: Juneau Reentry Simulation Invite, January 30, 2020
29 (Wednesday) 11:00 am - 30 (Thursday) 3:00 pm
Elizabeth Peratrovich Hall
320 W Willoughby Ave, Juneau, AK 99801
Mike Abbottmike.firstname.lastname@example.org 907-334-5909