This grant program provides Trust beneficiaries with a broad range of equipment, supplies and services to improve their quality of life, increase independent functioning and help them attain and maintain healthy and productive lifestyles. These may include, but are not limited to, therapeutic devices, access to special health care, and other supplies or services that might improve an individual’s ability to function in the community and become self-sufficient.
- People with mental illness
- People with chronic alcoholism and/or other substance related disorders
- People with a traumatic head injury resulting in permanent brain injury
Who can apply: Applications will be accepted from organizations working with Trust beneficiaries as part of their treatment or recovery effort. The role of the applicant organization is to assist the beneficiary in developing a treatment or recovery plan, and to serve as a fiscal agent in administering grant funds. Applications received directly from individuals will not be considered.
- For Behavioral Health mini grant guidelines, click here
- For service animal funding guidelines, click here
How to Apply
- To start a new application or register for a new account, click here
- To continue an application that you have previously saved, click here
Mini grants are awarded monthly. Applications must be received by the close of business on the 15th of each month. If the deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, the deadline rolls to the next business day.